We are looking forward to the New Year and new beginnings. We hope you enjoy our mix of classic Rosh Hashanah dishes like gefilte fish, beef brisket, chicken soup, and kugels along with some modern surprises that includes carrot ginger soup in coconut milk; beet cured salmon gravlox; and edamame chickpea cakes. Sweet, savoury, and exotic flavours are waiting to tantalize your taste buds this holiday season.
Take advantage of our early Rosh Hashana discount. Order before August 20 and save 5% off your order.
Wishing all our customers a happy and sweet New Year filled with blessings, health, prosperity, and joy.
orders will be contactless and available for curbside pick up or deliveries.
Pick Up Information
- A designated PRC employee staff will be there to greet you and direct you to the designated pick-up area.
- Stay in the allocated waiting area until the asked to enter our warehouse to review your preassembled order.
- There will only be three clients inside our warehouse at three pick-up stations set up to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Review your preassembled order with the PRC Employees.
Once the order is confirmed and ready, a designated PRC Employee will then take it out to your vehicle.
- A copy of the confirmation email with the order event number.
- Ensure that the vehicle will be able to accommodate the order(s).
- Let us know in the special instructions field and the delivery menu where you’d prefer our driver to leave your order.
- Our driver will notify you when they arrive by knocking on your door or ringing the doorbell.
- Our driver will then leave your order on a safe surface and step back to a comfortable distance.
- Our driver will wait for you to pick up your food before leaving.
Your Rosh Hashanah
Please note all order will be ready for pick up on Monday, September 6th, 2021 between 9:00am – 3:00pm.
If you already placed an order and would like to make changes email email@example.com.
The Final Order Deadline to place orders is on Friday, August 27th, 2021.