We are looking forward to the New Year and new beginnings. We hope you enjoy our mix of classic Rosh Hashanah dishes like gefilte fish, beef brisket, chicken soup, and kugels along with some modern surprises that includes carrot ginger soup in coconut milk; fennel, orange and pomegranate salad; and edamame chickpea cakes. Sweet, savoury, and exotic flavours are waiting to tantalize your taste buds this holiday season.
Take advantage of our early Rosh Hashana discount. Order before September 4 and save 5% off your order.
Wishing all our customers a happy and sweet New Year filled with blessings, health, prosperity, and joy.
orders will be contactless and available for curbside pick up or deliveries.
Pick Up Information
- For contactless curbside pick up, drive up to our office with your order event number.
- A designated PRC employee staff will be there to greet you and direct you to the designated pick-up area.
- A copy of the confirmation email with the order event number.
- Ensure that the vehicle will be able to accommodate the order(s).
- Open your trunk and we will take care of the rest!
- Let us know in the special instructions field and the delivery menu where you’d prefer our driver to leave your order.
- Our driver will notify you when they arrive by knocking on your door or ringing the doorbell.
- Our driver will then leave your order on a safe surface and step back to a comfortable distance.
- Our driver will wait for you to pick up your food before leaving.
Your Rosh Hashanah
Please note all order will be ready for pick up on Friday September 18, 2020 between 7:00am – 2:00pm.
If you already placed an order and would like to make changes email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Final Order Deadline to place orders is on Monday, September 14th, 2020.